Saturday 10 March 2012

Wedding Card

Very happy to be back at my desk this Saturday - with my stamping friend Vikki. I am off next Friday to the east coast to help my daughter with the last arrangements for her wedding at Easter (April 7)....so I'm all excited and until now anxious because I had to make them a wedding card.....biggest smiles now and much thanks to Sarita at Little Princess Cards for her stunning work and inspiration...I'll be visiting her blog lots more I can see. Now off to try my hand at another challenge...thanks for taking a peek.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!! This looks really nice Robyn, I am sure Jacklyn will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn