Monday 4 June 2012

Christmas, 52 (Christmas) card throwdown, Wintew Wonderland, Christmas card challenge

  
Lucky me - this Monday we have a public holiday in Western Australia so after spending my morning cleaning the caravan and beginning with the packing I've taken so me time this afternoon to make another card for my Christmas pile. Here I've used the sketch Christmas card challenge - week 27 , and use a sentiment only on the card for the challenge at 52 (Christmas) card throwdown - June sketch 6,  also it fits with the Holly challenge at the Winter Wonderland. The holly background paper is just tissue Christmas wrap -scrunched a little and glued to white card. Thanks for taking a peek

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Robyn, this is STUNNING!!! LOVE that patterned paper, perfect use of the sentiment, and I adore that polka dotted ribbon! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, your card is great!I really like the sentiment.The Holly paper is perfect! So glad you could join us at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully festive card - thanks so much for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is very sweet and beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Robyn, I love the texture the scrunched paper gives! Lots of lovely touches like the corner details and the ribbon really add something special to the card! Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Love that stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn