Saturday 13 October 2012

Sketchbook Saturday, Dynamic Duos






Smiling broadly.......'cause I'm sitting here in Townsville in Vikki's new craft room with our friends Estelle and (other) Vikki.....we all rocked up with loads of card, inks, stamps etc. yesterday afternoon and worked away  till round 1:30pm ,- chatting and catching up with our news and are back at  it this morning. Think I might post  some of the cards our friends make too as they don't have blogs.....see you later today.

For my card this morning I've used Dynamic Duos DD#23 colours for last week (again we  missed the deadline) and also the layout for Sketchbook Saturday #80...of course we are sharing our supplies and seeing as I only have a few inks and card with me I get to use Vikki's dies and embossing folders....nice for a change.
I'm liking my soft colours and the contrast..
Thanks for taking a peek












2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, embossing and I'm loving the touch of lace! Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!! How nice to have such good crafty friends!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn