Saturday 24 November 2012

Freshly Made Sketches, Crazy 4 Challenges, CAS-aul Fridays


    CREATE A TAG!
Good morning to you all....oh what a week - no cards made this week... promised myself as hubby was away that I'd complete my Christmas cards...so am very happy and relieved they are all written, in envelopes, addressed and ready to slip into the post box...YIPPEEE!!!!  It's not a chore, I love keeping in touch with family and friends and sending them cards made by me gives me a happy feeling...and thankfully I've had lots of inspiration from many others making their lovely cards - THANK YOU ALL.
Here's my card for this morning using the layout from Freshly Made Sketches FMS62, the colour inspiration from CAS-ual Fridays CFC79 and also it fits with the Tag challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges C4C163.  I saw a few snowmen cards on the net using these circles so their inspiration - he's real cute. Thanks for taking a peek.

9 comments:

  1. I think your Snowman is awesome Robyn!! He looks fantastic as does the rest of the card..well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this!! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card Robyn! I love that snowman! He is very sweet! Love the embossed tag! Great take sketch on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowman is adorable! Love how you used the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Robyn .... love the sweet snowman and that textured tag works fabulously!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling. Very, very clever idea! Love this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Robyn, for the Princess win at FMS for your darling card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, what a super fun snowman! Love him! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn