Monday 11 March 2013

Celebrate your Birthday


    

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 92: Border Punches


Hello from me this Monday morning ....moving day today - we've found a house to rent in Yeppoon, QLD and until our furniture arrives we will live in the van at the property...yippee!!!
So my card this morning fills four challenges..
First the layout from Seize the Birthday STB#9 and the colours from Dynamic Duos DD#43 
And over at Shopping Our Stash 92 - Border Punches - last night I was thinking about making a dress using the border dies and a heart cutout - so I layered them up with some ribbon and finished the top off with some bling .... the request at a new blog challenge site for me - Craft your Passion challenge 152 asked you to use an odd number of embellishments...and here's my feminine birthday card with a background created with Shabby Shutters and Broken China distress inks.  
Have a super week and Thanks for taking a peek


7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "That's Odd" Challenge ... it's a beautiful card Robyn! I love the colors - the idea of the hearts and the border punch really worked!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Craft Your Passion.

    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team
    Personal blog: RubberMAD
    http://ggetty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little die-cut dress is adorable! I love it. Beautiful use of the Dynamic Duos colors, too. And good job combining challenges - wow. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.
    I want you so much luck.
    I gave blog award to you, on my blog, just take it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute card and great job with all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did the dress..very clever. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is So pretty!! The background is so soft and lovely and I love the white dress! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robyn, I love the way you have used the colours to create such a pretty background behind the beautiful dress, which is very cleverly done! I hope all goes well with your move. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn