Saturday 6 April 2013

Be happy


  CeleryBashfulMarina

Hi blog visitors....so good to be back at my desk and skyping with Vikki after two weeks away....getting excited too as our furniture etc arrives next Friday and I'll finally be able to set up my stamping space and have all my gear after 10 months without it. I think I've done pretty well with what I was able to cart about with me in the caravan but in all aspects it will be nice to be settled in one spot for a few years.
Here's my card today using the layout at Retro Sketches re#57 and 
the colours at Pals Paper Arts PPA156......there's no stamping on this card I  used the Friends embossing folder; inking the smooth side so the words would stand out white.
Thanks for taking a peek

2 comments:

  1. Sweet design - so fun! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your clean and simple card, Robyn! The embossed elements are so fun and add such great texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn