Saturday 4 January 2014

Cute Owls Merry Christmas


 Hi fellow card makers...and Happy New Year. Can't believe the first card I've made for 2014 is a Christmas card - thought I was over them for a bit after making 70 cards, but my stamping friend Vikki (who's skyping with me this afternoon) has been all inspiring and  hence my card for Merry Monday #88 - they are wanting some sort of animal - fortunately for me a paper pack from a magazine freebie had these cute owls and this is my very first paper tole card using bits supplied - I did actually stamp the sentiment and background so don't feel like I cheated.
Cheers and thanks for taking a peek   Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! Those owls are sooo cute!! Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn