Tuesday 14 January 2014

Friends


  My card today is for the CAS(E) this sketch CTS#59 challenge....their layout caught my eye and so did the cards from the DT girls.  I really liked the feathers idea - but - no feather stamps, so yesterday on our morning beach walk I picked up a feather and the today thought I might be able to ink it and use it to 'stamp' on my card (well I really used my roller) - it worked and I found another feather out in the garden...so I'm really happy how it turned out.... Thanks for taking a peek  Robyn

3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing Robyn! I really wanted to do this sketch but don't think I will get there. Happy Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, love the soft featheryness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, love the soft featheryness!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn