Thursday 27 February 2014

Have a Great Day


 
I do like Clean and Simple and sometimes to get ones mojo going it's great to tackle a quick card. I've made this card today for the CAS-ology Week 84 challenge - Paint. I  just taped off a section of watercolour card and sponged on two distress inks and then stamped the silhouette branch and sentiment - I like how it turned out..  Below I've included a couple of pics on a hint I saw ages ago but use it all the time to adhere my layers straight.  Just pull a small amount of backing tape from the double sided tape on opposite corners and use the other corners to align the layer - I hate it when they mount crocked.  Thanks for taking a peek Robyn



2 comments:

  1. Those colours look stunning Robyn!! Well done...will definitely 'case' this sketch when I'm next in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that silhouette! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn