Saturday 8 March 2014

Serenity


SOS #141: 3-2-1

I made this background paper a few weeks back using my distress inks and overspraying with Perfect Pearls Mist. Then stamped my scene to create a sort of sunset.  I've also been making flowers this week and so I was prompted by the stamp to add a waterlily and leaves. I added a frame which has helped break up the card and I suppose give a focal point. This card today is for the Shopping Our Stash #141challenge  3-2-1 ....3 of something, 2 of something else, and 1 of something else) ...I have 3 stands of trees, 2 leaves and 1 waterlily flower.
Thanks for taking a peek and hope you're enjoying your weekend Robyn
Top 3 Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn