Monday 21 April 2014

Wishing you A Merry Christmas

Hi and happy Easter, fortunately for me I am able to skype with good friend Vikki today and make some cards after having a lovely few days with our kids and baby grand daughter who were here visiting for Easter. I've made another Christmas card for my growing stash, firstly for the Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge...month of April the theme is Poinsettias. Here I have a very old Christmas stamp that hasn't been used for a long time, so it's nice to see it on the finished card.  I coloured it was Twinkling H2Os and added a sentiment to the blank space in the middle.  Secondly I'm posting on Crafty Hazelnuts Christams challenge #173 - "If you want to get ahead, get a hat" ... inspiring you to include a hat on your card. Thanks for taking a peek Robyn
Christmas Cards All Year Round   PS I got a Top Three Award

4 comments:

  1. That looks really nice Robyn...you have your xmas all sorted...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR April 'poinsettia' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 173 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful stamp! I love twinkling H2O's they give off such a nice shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn