Thursday 17 July 2014

Happy 90th Birthday




"More Than One Score" Challenge #6 - Colors of Your Country/Patriotic

I had a very special card to make for my father-in-law who is to celebrate his 90th birthday this weekend. So I decided on a card in a box. I redesigned the standard card to make it 3x2x7 inches and put three inner pieces...so there was lots of scoring. Then the whole thing was decorated with layered punched stars and some bling I bought and cut up to suit. I distress ink colour a mug of beer (which he loves) and added various sentiments. I used  oval dies to cut the 90 and hand cut the nine to shape. I'm really happy with the card and am glad it is being hand delivered as it just fits in an A4 envelope. I'm posting my card to the Sco-pal #6 challenge and am glad I had the Scor-pal to assist with keeping the card all square. Thanks for taking a peek Robyn
Top 3 at Scor-pal

4 comments:

  1. What a spectacular box card this is ... And what a wonderful occasion! 90!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card--a real celebration centerpiece. Would love to know how you did it all, and how you got it into an envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this party in a box card! Very festive, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn