Saturday 11 October 2014

Especially for You



SOS #172: It's the Most Colorful Time Of The Year


My friend Vikki this afternoon challenged me to have a try at the watercolouring she saw on Shirley-Bee's blog  - you need to scroll down lots and see more beautiful cards. I have used Twinkling H2Os as the colour medium and roughly coloured the flower part of a stamp and then went over it with deeper colours and added more body and petals, then the stems. Used the old toothbrush to get the splatter and stamped a simple sentiment. I'm rapt and eager to have another go.  I'm posting this card to Shopping Our Stash WOW#172 as I've used beautiful autumn colours. Cheers and thanks for taking a peek Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I must check out that link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! Your water coloring is beautiful, and now I need to find my old toothbrush. I like the splatters - they perfectly complement the flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic watercolouring!! Thanks so much for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for the "Most Colourful Time of the Year" challenge!!
    ~*~donna~*~
    http://yellowdoggreetings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn