Wednesday 26 November 2014

Happy Birthday

  
This is my first card with Add a Little Dazzle and somewhere on a blog I saw this challenge and technique. I'm always up to try something new and the door on the inspirational photo really caught my eye. This challenge,  #52 asked for an option - Inlaid Die Technique. Well my dies that look like the door only emboss not cut so I opted for this fancy label where I had to collect the little cut outs and re-position them, so the white tag is actually flat. I used this lovely pink background paper with a metallic floral that matched with the metallic fancy diecut paper and finished the card with a Simon Says sentiment and a floral doiley embellishment I put together with die cuts and ready made flowers. I'm also posting to Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes with an option of Leaves
Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

challenge 52
Our "Toppings" option this time is... LEAVES

3 comments:

  1. What a stunner Robyn ... such pretty ccolours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is super quiet over at STB and I am thrilled you joined us this time with your beautiful Birthday card! Love the red- label inlay! Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn