Friday 2 January 2015

Forever Friends

Yesterday I enjoyed a few hours with my friend Vikki in her craft room and we decided to try out this sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday #199 - Friends  ...which we both thought was quite a challenge.  I used a panel of background that I created last week and overstamped with a 'friends' verse and then cut into the blocks. Then finished the card with a butterfly stamped on sponged card and a flag sentiment.  Thanks for taking a peek Robyn
 Top Three Badge

3 comments:

  1. I love your panels! The mixed-media is beautiful! Love the butterfly too! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,
    What a wonderful card! I adore the background you've created. It was the perfect backdrop for this week's sketch. Come join us again at Try Stamping On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your take on this sketch, Robyn. I know it was a bit of a tough sketch, but you pulled it off beautiful AND incorporated the theme of friends too. Love the color combo and how the buttefly pulls the whole thing together. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn