Saturday 31 January 2015

Wine is Best....

I made this background panel some weeks back with new stencils I had bought....I just loved it so today I am really please to be using it on a card.  I have this fabulous wine bottle/glass stamp and simply stamped it in brown Versafine, then hand stamped the sentiment using letters sets (can't you tell; they're all wobbly) and then mounted that on dark brown card onto cream and decided not to trim off the extra but instead finished it off with a small tag. I'm posting to City Crafters challenge #246 - Cheers! ...might just be going to enjoy a red tonight at a BBQ with the neighbours.  Thanks for taking a peek Robyn
 Spotlight Artist Badge

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Robyn...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too!! What a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect for our challenge. I love the addition of that fun and cute tag. Thanksso much for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that cool background. And wine. I love wine, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful created card, love the background and stamps you have used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn