Saturday 11 April 2015

Hello Friend

Here I'm back again today with another card for Happy Little Stampers April CAS - Stenciling challenge, I am also posting to House of Cards April challenge - Add a Butterfly.
I made the background panel with one of my new Kaisercraft stencils using sprays made with Moonglow Magical Mica pigment powders dissolved in water. I also die cut the butterfly and painted him too. Then stamped 'friend' on a white card strip, die cut 'hello' and attached it to the strip which I mounted with 3D tape onto the card. Finished the butterfly with a couple of beads.
Thanks for taking a peek Robyn
 .

April Challenge Week One add A Butterfly or Color Challenge

Our Next 5 Faves

8 comments:

  1. I really like this card Robyn, I love the colour combo of blue and yellow and the stenciling is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of colours of spray over your stenciled background. So pretty!! And your butterfly is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along again at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving these stencilled cards Robyn!! Another amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this awesome card! The colors are fabulous, and your stenciling is amazing! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card this is! Love the colors, stenciling and die cuts. Beautiful, beautiful design! I'm so glad you joined our challenge at House of Cards this month! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Hugs, Gracie / Graciellie Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card this is! Love the colors, stenciling and die cuts. Beautiful, beautiful design! I'm so glad you joined our challenge at House of Cards this month! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Hugs, Gracie / Graciellie Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty! You've piqued me interest with that stencil. Love the handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Love the background you created with the text for the butterfly!
    Thank you for joining our Challenge at the House of Cards.
    Ruza ~ HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn