Monday 25 May 2015

Merry Christmas

YYYAAAHOOOO, my first Christmas card for this year (last year I had half of my 70 odd made - so you can see why I'm happy). This card is a CASE of Kims card over at Stamplorations - May CASEplorations...I love her card; white on the kraft. And over at Merry Monday #159 - a request for a card with Non-Evergreen trees.  Now I am not at home and didn't bring my collection of Christmas stamps so I had to be creative...found 'twig' stamp and thought it could pass for a tree, stamped in dark brown and added some snow with a white gel pen. Finished off with a sentiment, a flick of pearl mist and a wrap of twine and bow.  Thanks for taking a peek 
  


3 comments:

  1. Love this Kraft beauty and how Kim's highlighting with the white inspired you. Great to see you in the Inspiration CASE Playground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twig - tree - works for me! I like how you added the snow. Great CASE of Kim's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twig trees, what a great idea! Love your CASE of Kim's card. Thanks so much for playing along in the Playground. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn