Thursday 4 June 2015

Breathe in.....Breathe out

Join the Pony CASE-Press!I've made this card to play along over at On a Stampage where Mynn has a new challenge - The Pony CASE-Press, where you CASE a participants card and then send it to them.
I have CASEd Emily Daggetts fabulous card (below) 
I've gone with a blue theme and a tag. But other elements have popped into my card as well....I have framed a center embossed panel and scattered a few gems like stars. Then my sentiment represents how I feel when I'm down my the ocean - breathing in the salty air and breathing out the stresses. My tag has flowers because they're my favourite to use on cards.

Picture  Why not pop over to Pony Express and join in this new card exchange...it's fun.  Thanks for taking a peek
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come and comment, Robyn! I LOVE this amazing card--the watercoloring is just STUNNING, and your sentiment is fabulous! Thank you SO MUCH for joining in The Pony CASE-Press! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn