Thursday 18 June 2015

Eveyrthing Beautiful has it's Moment

I am enjoying some quiet time at my desk, making a few cards today.
I have used the palette at ColourQ cQc#295 - Navy, Pink, Gold and White, 
First I stamped the scroll in light blue as the background to my sentiment which I embossed. Then I stamped, and painted my butterfly with Twinkling H2Os and dusted it with Interference Gold. I fussy cut it and attached some gems and antennae and foam mounted it to the card  and mounted this to navy and gold layers and finished with a single sequin.
Thanks for taking a peek 
  

6 comments:

  1. Love love love love! It's so romantic and ethereal and that sentiment is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty butterfly, this is a wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment and the beautifully coloured butterfly. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful, thanks for playing along with this week's ATCAS Challenge, Rebecca x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Robyn, this is beautiful! A wonderful CAS design! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh. Robyn, these are both so serene and lovely! I could sit here and stare at them for ages! Just beautiful!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn