Monday 29 June 2015

Happy Everything


Just time to play along with two challenges over at Stamplorations...
Sketch #35 and the monthly challenge for June....Stamps and Washi.
I've made this bright cheerful card useful for any occasion but for me an appropriate birthday verse inside will be the most useful.  I stamped and clear embossing the flower stamp in three colours then die cut black stamen, topped with black gems for the centers.  Foam tape mounted them on three strips of Washi tape...that I managed to recycle from an envelope sent to me as I don't have any washi tape. Layered the top panel on matching card onto my base and finished with a Stamplorations sentiment.  Thanks for taking a peek
    

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Robin! Love the happy colors! Great to see you in the STAMPlorations gallery for our two challenges this month! Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Robyn, liking the washi tape and the flowers, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very summery card and a great mix of the two challenges this month. Thanks for linking up at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love those bright colors and the use of washi. Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This joyful card makes me smile. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love those colors together and also love the use of the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love those colors together and also love the use of the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robyn, this is so cute and bright! Pink and orange has always been one of my favorite color schemes (I even had my room decorated with it as a teenager). Thanks for sharing your design at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn