Monday 22 June 2015

Snowman Giftcard Holder


My final project this afternoon is to make something that is not a card for the Winter Wonderland June challenge...and at Christmas Cards All Year the theme is Snowmen.....
So I've made a Snowman Giftcard Holder....I  totally CASEd Lisa's gorgeous Snowman.  I think it's a fun project and did enjoy making him - even if I have white circles of every size now.  I am also going to post to Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes.  Thanks for taking a peek

Anything but a card!


7 comments:

  1. super cute gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this snowman, Robyn! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute!! You are really doing well with your Christmas cards Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman is so awesome Robyn and what a great idea to turn it into a gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really cute Robyn. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snowman is such a cutie, I love him:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness!!! This is THE most adorable gift card holder I had ever seen. I love the color combo and the way you stamped the snowflakes on the holder. So cute! Thanks for playing with CHCC2. I'm going to go check out the one you CASE'd and I am definitely pinning this for future ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn