Wednesday 8 July 2015

Have a Lovely Birthday

This afternoon I've made a Birthday Card using the colour palette at House of Cards, inspired by this gorgeous selection of tropical fruit.  I have stamped and coloured my lily image and part cut it with a circle die and then fussy cut the rest. I mounted this on a black circle and then layer it all on three coordinating pieces of designer paper....that's what they are encouraging one to do over at Power Poppy July challenge  - Power & Spark - Hang Some Paper challenge. If you're like me I have plenty of DP...so why do I find it difficult to pick the right colours...takes me ages. Thanks for taking a peek

Group 2: Food and/or Color Inspiration

 fresh cut color  
Our Next 5 Faves

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colours and layout you used.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. W.O.W., Robyn. This is absolutely STUNNING! Your coloring is just fantastic--those flowers are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn, you picked the perfect papers to go with the colors of your beautiful lilies! The colors are very nicely coordinated. I know what you mean about it taking forever to pick the right papers. It's always easier for me if I color to match the papers, but sometimes I color first and then try to match up and, oh, boy, sometimes it turns into such an ordeal! Anyway, I'm glad to see you playing in our Power Poppy Hang Some Paper challenge with this lovely floral card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous colour palette from those mouthwatering fruits, Robyn! I love the background on your card, too.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Robyn, what perfect DP colors for this gorgeous image! It's beautifully colored with a great layout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn this is lovely. Your color palette works perfectly with your blooms. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us in our Hang Some Paper Challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robyn, this is stunning! I love it! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month. I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    House of Cards DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is extraordinary, Robyn and these soft colors match adorably well with the Lilies!
    Thanks for joining us at House of Cards with this wonderful card!!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Robyn, this is gorgeous. I absolutely love the elegance and beauty of your card. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards. Hugs, Barbara HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This card is stunning Robyn! I love the image, coloring and design. Thank you for joining our Challenge at the House of Cards.
    Ruza, HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn