Wednesday 1 July 2015

The Magic of Christmas...

Final card for today...for the ABC Christmas Challenge - 'M' for Magical.  Also for 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown June Technique challenge - Mixed Media.  I saw on the net how to fold a half circle into a tree....so I made a couple and decorated them with some white gel pen and silver gelly roll pen. Then I die cut a wavy line and smeared texture paste over it to represent the snow and edge that with some glitter. Then I used a stencil and texture paste on a water coloured background and stamped a 'Magical' sentiment. Fixed on my trees with some 3D tape and there I have another Christmas card for my stash. Thanks for taking a peek
M is for Magical

   

4 comments:

  1. Just lovely! The fantastic trees and use of texture paste are so effective. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I really like the texture on the snowy hill and those trees are just lovely. Great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnifique Robin, c'est une très belle création et une superbe interprétation du thème mixed media, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it love the trees too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn