Friday 10 July 2015

The Magic of Christmas


Last card for today and another Christmas one to add to my stash.  I've used the layout at 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown - July Sketch and have included some Checked Ribbon as my Gingham element for Shopping Our Stash #209 - it matched in beautifully with the gingham ribbon on the Designer Paper I used.  I stamped and coloured my Christmas image and then used the circle die to part cut it and then fussy cut the rest. I layered on a larger die cut red circle and to finish the card I stamped and embossed the sentiment and then adhered a twirl of ribbon to the top and a matching bow at the bottom. Thanks for taking a peek

SOS #209: Gingham Style

   

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Very creative use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this card is perfect! I love how you have twirled the ribbon and how it matches your DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cute birds! Such a lovely card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us on 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and great take on the sketch! Love that gingham ribbon! Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week for our "Gingham Style" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn