Saturday 1 August 2015

Happy Birthday

This afternoon for my card I have used the layout at Freshly Made Sketches #197 and the palette at Fab Friday #69.  I hunted through my stash of designer paper and decided to use this blackberry coloured piece and immediately thought of this floral stamp from Chocolate Baroque that I thought would kind of match the paper design.  I stamped and coloured the image with Twinkling H2Os and die cut an oval. Then I embossed a strip of bluey green card and layered it onto white and assembled my elements to the layout. Then finished off with a simple stamped sentiment. Thanks for taking a peek

  

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so different to what you have been making lately Robyn and you have pulled it off beautifully. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this one. Perfect combination of colours. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful colours, so beautifully combined! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. The colors are so rich and elegant. And the flower is colored so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card! I like the soft coloring on the flower and the more bold colors and patterns in the background. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of these colors for a sophisticated card. What an intriguing image! Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your elements and colors are combined in perfect balance. Love your pretty and elegant card. I'm so glad you could play along with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn