Tuesday 18 August 2015

Happy Christmas

For my One Layer Christmas Card this month - #15 Anything Goes with a twist Candy Cane I thought I'd try something different. I've made a snowman card by hand cutting the shape from the top panel card edge - I lightly drew the snow, hat and banner as a guideline and then used markers to colour the parts - I deliberately didn't draw in the left hand side of the snowman.  To include a candy cane I stamped it and then drew in a twig arm. Then for the sentiment I found one I could bend a little on the clear block so it would look like it was flowing with the banner. It was fun and quickish to make.  Thanks for taking a peek

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card Robyn, love all the hand drawn details and the fun shape down the side of your card. Thanks for joining us for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this one.

    Hope you have a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and clever design, Robyn! So happy you could join us at the OLCCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gooodness this is SO stinkin' cute! He's just meshed right into this card, isn't he? Adorable, Robin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn