Saturday 5 September 2015

Celebrate the Season

I haven't been at my desk most of the week but just found an hour this morning to play along at 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown - where the challenge is to Pick a Previous Sketch - I chose Sketch #40 June 2015.  With not much time left to post my card I chose elements I already had at hand - needed to trim a tag shape, find a matching background and sentiment - I have been wanting to use this lovely die cut bauble for a while - I collected the cutouts and coloured them and then set them pack in place.  I am also going to post to Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes.
Thanks for taking a peek

  


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Christmas card Robyn....love that bauble die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this one I adore. I like it's a Christmas card, but not the usual colour you'd think of for Christmas.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely, elegant card Robyn. I think the subtle pinks are stunning. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I really like the colour and that Christmas bauble is just fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn