Friday 26 August 2016

Friday Smiles

WEEK 184 FRIDAY SMILES  Share a smile... pop on over to Annies blog and join in - share some happy moments or do you have a joke or funny cartoon. Life's to short not to be happy

This pic will give you a smile I bet....

Big sister 2 years 10 months (today) teaching little sister 10 months (on Monday) to play cards
Don't they just amaze you?

 ..... that's how it is at my place most of the time!!!!
Hope you've had a great week, thanks for stopping by, cheers

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn....what a gorgeous pic of the girls....just amazing. I can relate to the funny too....I always say my other half does hear but he chooses not to listen hehehe.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture. They really do seem so intent on what they are doing. I can certainly relate to you funny.

    Enjoy your week. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn, men never listen do they and then say you've not told them! The photo of the two little one reminds me of my cousin who is three years younger than me and apparently I used to do exactly the same with him. Have a great weekend, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those girls are adorable! What treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo of the girls. I wonder how many cards the little one chewed! The poster made me laugh. It like that in our house too. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn