Friday 19 August 2016

Merry Christmas

My last card for today is for the ABC Christmas Card challenge - "Q" for a Quick Layout.
And a nice quick card this was - I used a stocking image I had in my leftover stash from last year which was already coloured with Distress Inks - so all I needed to do was fussy cut it, add some white gel pen highlights and mount it on a tag I found in a designer paper pack, add some tassels and a sentiment and mount it to the background....Quick and Easy. Thanks for taking a peek

3 comments:

  1. A really lovely tag card Robyn. I love the colours you've used and the fibres look great. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, I love the card, even though it is only AUGUST:) LOL

    Hope you have a lovely weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your card, Robyn. Gorgeous colours and fibres. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn