Saturday 17 September 2016

Christmas Wishes

It is so nice to be playing with my stash of ribbons - well actually this one includes sticky tape (the red and white snowflakes) as well. I've made a few similar tree cards and this one I decided to add an embossed background and a die cut sentiment.  My card is basically red and white which I'm using as my inspiration for the Merry Monday #213 challenge - photo below and also I'm posting to Happy Little Stampers new category - Anything Goes with Dies, and Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Clean and Simple - I did manage to include a tiny bit of stamping with my "wishes" tag.   Thanks for taking a peek.

 

Clean And Simple 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful card Robin! I love that you used ribbon for the tree...what a great look! Love that embossing folder too...frames your tree just perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Mondays! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, Like this one as well. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love this, Robyn! What a fantastic idea to use those bits of ribbon! I'm going to have to CASE this! Wow! Thanks for sharing it with Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn these are really beautiful! So very lush with wonderful texture, love them and love the idea of them. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog it really made me smile. I am now following you huni Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the use of the ribbons and Christmas die. Thanks for playing with us at HLS anything goes with dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Robyn! The tree is so pretty and striking & I love the elegant embossing.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous tree and the dry embossed background goes so well with it! Thanks Robyn, for playing with us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn