Friday 23 September 2016

Just Because...

Well the weather is warming up here in Queensland and my guys have gone away for the weekend so I've free time ... so I've been busy and here I have a layered card with designer paper and die cuts and flowers and lace which I haven't played with for aaages.  I stamped, coloured and fussy cut my stack of cups and found some pretty blue papers to layer. Stamped my sentiment on the top panel and decorated the card with some lace, and flowers. I'm posting to two challenges - Inspired by All the Little Things #24 - a fabulous inspiring photo and also to a new challenge for me - Naugthy or Nice #31 - Food or Drink -  we can pretend a lovely afternoon tea was enjoyed and the cups are stacked.  Thanks for taking a peek

  

12 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, what an absolutely beautiful card. I love the colours and the vintage style. It's really beautiful. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Robyn. You have created such a soft, delicate card and your teacups are really sweet. Glad you could play along this week at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card and stamp set! Thank you for joining Inspired by all the little Things.
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robyn, That is beautiful. I love how the various elements fit together to make it look vintage.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, Robyn! I always love tea cup images and these are just gorgeous. I love the colours you've chosen. I think today is some kind of tea anniversary here in the UK so you card is doubly appropriate! Thanks for playing with us at NoN, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love your take on this weeks inspiration photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! The colours and design are delightful. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robyn, your card is really lovely - so many gorgeous details and pretty colours. So glad you could join us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these colours....such a pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn