Wednesday 21 September 2016

Let It Snow!!!

Now realizing I don't have any Snowmen stamps, this week I've resorted to some hand drawing, well really copying some images - I arranged them in a little group and coloured them with pencils - my very very old Derwent 72 pack that I uncovered in the unpack this last week, they are 50+ years old and still colouring strong. I added some white gel pen to the snow and glitter pen, and a few gems - some buttons and eyes and twinkles in the sky. Then finished off with some layering and a stamped sentiment tag. I posting to 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown - September theme: Snow people and Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge for September - Song - mine is Let It Snow with Michael Buble singing along.  Thanks for taking a peek

 
   Winner

10 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, I love this one. Seeing a lot of Christmas cards now, so really must get my butt in gear and make a start on mine. I have got some of the gubbins out, but that's as far as I have got.

    Hope you are enjoying the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, this is adorable! :) Love all the snowmen and how you colored them :)
    Thanks for joining 52CCT. xx Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm impressed that you've hand drawn these guys! Great colouring too. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You drew these?! Wowzer--what an adorable card! Nice to have a product worth the purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, incredible hand drawn snowmen. Just got here from 52(christmas) card throw down and love the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Work Robyn. A lovely Christmas card and I love your own snowmen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. C'est une très jolie scène Robyn, parfaite pour notre challenge, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever little vegemite you are!! They say necessity is the mother of invention!!!
    Thanks for reminding us that not all images have to be stamped. It has turned out lovely and looks like a shop-bought one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such adorable little hand drawn snow people. Love the way they are set in the little snow piles. Love the song in a circle. Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Thank you for playing along at Happy Little Stamper - Christmas Challenge and I hope you to see you next month!

    - Neha
    HLS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn