Sunday 18 September 2016

Merry Christmas

This weekend I've been following this tree shape theme, with this card I decided to stamp the layers on the tree with various coloured inks and stamps. I cut a mask, did my stamping and then trimmed the card to a tree shape.  I layered into onto bright blue and attached it to the card...I decided to vary the card a bit and made a tri-fold.  Even though the card is green I think it still qualifies as a Clean and Simple card so I am posting to Simon Says Wednesday challenge as well as Muse:Christmas Visions....I'm also not sure if I an enter 2 cards here but I've  been having lots of fun with my trees and I've used Chriss's rainbow shades as inspiration.
Thanks for taking a peek
  


Simon Says: Clean And Simple

7 comments:

  1. This is a really clever and FUN interpretation of the Muse, Robyn! So great to see you at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever fold, Robyn! I would have never thought of that.... I am getting MCV playing along envy....(traveling at the moment)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn, This is great.

    Hope you have had a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, another fun card for our enjoyment. Love your interpretation of Chriss' card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And another fun card inspired by Chriss! What a great way to use some smaller stamps, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Such a clever and fun card! I love seeing the small rainbow inked stamps in a tree shape! So happy to see you in the gallery!
    Chriss 😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever to use a tree shape as you main focus of the card and its fab too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn