Saturday 17 September 2016

Oh, Christmas Tree.....

This afternoon I enjoyed some card making and managed to add a few more to my Christmas stash. I had such fun making this ribbon Christmas tree, I've made a few. Simple cut a tree shape and wrapped a variety of ribbon, threads, buttons and shiny things around it.  Finished off with a simple stamped sentiment.  I'm posting to Happy Little Stampers September challenge - Song and my Christmas song is 'Oh, Christmas Tree".  Thanks for taking a peek
I made a colourful one too
 

5 comments:

  1. Two really lovely cards Robyn and what a clever and fun way to use up bits and pieces. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool Robyn, I love all the layers of ribbons and how they glimmer on this tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn, Love both of them. I have a thing for ribbons:) LOL

    Hope you've had a fab Friday. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. I love your choice of ribbons. Love the tiny buttons and the stars too. Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a simple design (I love the triangle as a Christmas tree image) but with so much heart! And what a great way to use up some stash too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn