Tuesday 13 September 2016

Seasons Greetings

The ABC Christmas Card challenge this week is the letter "R" - and "Rip It" is the theme.  I was tidying some papers today and came across this background designer paper - I really like the colour combination - I would not have put grey and green together normally.  I found some matching grey card and "ripped it" to form the landscape for my tree to rest on - I stamped, embossed and coloured the tree and fussy cut it so the branches could over and under lap the base, then I dress on a chain of white gel dots and finished the card with a white embossed sentiment on dark grey card.  Thanks for taking a pee 




R is for 'Rip it'

4 comments:

  1. Hk Robyn, Another lovely card.

    Hope you are having a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful color scheme! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and a totally different colour combo good job! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is my favourite colour and I love this card Robyn. The ripped "ground" works so well too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn