Wednesday 5 October 2016

Don't Peek !!


This week at Muse: Christmas Vision #64 we are casing a lovely card by Coni. I love the effect she has created with the one layer, the splattering of gold and stamped embossed bow and that's my inspiration for my card.  No one layer but my ribbon wrapped present, cut from some gold background card I had, is simply 3D mounted with my sentiment tag attached.  I splattered silvery Perfect Pearls across the whole card and drew and dry embossed frame around the edge - It's very shimmery.  Thanks for taking a peek
 

11 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't love a gift like this all wrapped up in gold!great take on this week's challenge Robyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love where you've gone with this - so shimmery and elegant and artistic! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,you have really succeeded with this difficult challenge, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robyn, Fab card. I love the text:) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever and wonderful take on Coni's card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fun parcel idea. It's a lovely card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, you got me right between the eyes. This is stunning and I'm having a "Why didn't I think of that" moment. Just gorgeous. Thanks so much for CASEing my card at MCV.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, Robyn. Love all the gold. Wonderful interpretation of Coni's card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so elegant! I'd love to find a gift like this under the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn