Sunday 9 October 2016

Fa la la la la

Without having an 'elf' stamp this week for the Merry Monday #216 challenge I had to improvise and have made my card with a pair of elf shoes. I hand drew the shoes and used a edge die to make the red frill and then found some designer paper to make the stockings - I Versamark stamped stars on the shoes and dusted them with Inference Gold powder and drew stitching around the edge. Then it was so hard to find some background to suit, so a white snowflake embossed panel works well, just used a red layer and onto my green card. Finished with a sentiment banner and gold beads.  I also posting to ABC Christmas Challenge - T for Two ... with my two shoes.  Thanks for taking a peek

T is for Two!


 

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I LOVE this...little (or big) Elf feet, you are one clever crafter! Thank you for thinking outside the box in order to play along with us at Merry Monday! You did a fabulous job with this "elf" image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, Loving the Elf card. I really like the little bells on the shoes.

    Hope you have a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Robyn, the elf shoes really made me smile :-) very clever design, I absolutely LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fa la la la la...such a great Christmas card, Robyn. Thank you for entering our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and I hope you will join us for the next letter.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn