Tuesday 4 October 2016

Merry Christmas tree

Today I have tried something a bit different along the lines of trees I made recently.... at the post Christmas sales I spotted packs of Christmas sticky tape... so they came home but I didn't realised I'd be using them to make a card or two....I cut my white tree shape and added layers of sticky tape - how easy is that (just like washi tape I suppose).  Then I layered it onto a bigger tree shape and finished the bottom with a die cut 'Christmas'.  For some stamping I used Versamark and a starry strip stamp and then found a gold star brad to finish the tree.  I'm posting to Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes this week.  Thanks for taking a peek

Simon Says: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Another lovely Christmas card.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Christmas card, love that tree.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn