Monday 28 November 2016

Christmas Wishes

Have to agree with Gill at 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown..... wow it's the end of November, where has the year gone.  Anyway for this weeks she would like us to dig into our stash and use glitter on our card.  This is definitely a 'from my stash piles' card... all the pieces are from my stash....the background was created with sponging through a stencil and was just waiting for me to find this silver embossed Christmas label.  I stamped a pink flourish in the corners of my background to tie in  with the label image and fussy cut the label. Then I found this glittery wrapping ribbon in my stash to hold my label and tie in with the grey stencil sponging.  To finish my card I added a few gems.  Thanks for taking a peek

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Two more lovely cards. I love that they aren't in traditional Christmas colours.

    Hope you have a good start to the new week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the pretty pink and silver card - the background is just lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn