Thursday 17 November 2016

Merry Christmas to one and all

This is a very lime greeny card - I used this glossy lime green card from a pack I'd bought on a clearance table and it combined very well with the scallop edge from a Christmas pack that include also the designer paper I used to stamp my holly. From my stash I chose this sentiment that I layered on lime green and red card and finished off my card with a band of red ribbon and bow.  This is the colour challenge at 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown - lime and real red.  Thanks for taking a peek
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet Christmas card. Have a great day, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Robyn! I love the patterned holly leaves! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is so bold and bright - just love it! The pretty paper for the holly leaves is super. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn