Saturday 12 November 2016

Merry Christmas

Back again with my card for this weeks Muse: Christmas Vision 70 challenge. This week we are being inspired by Chriss's card (below) - I like her white village and the background DP.  I chose to use a piece of designer paper and have stamped and white embossed by village and then to help it pop from the background I lightly sponged some Old Paper Distress Ink over the top.  I stamped the sentiment on my back panel in green and heat embossed with Pearl White EP - I love this EP it gives a lovely soft colour the the image.  Then I attached my stamped panel and tied on a ribbon to finish.  Thanks for taking a peek


7 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card, Robyn. Lovely design. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embossed village! I love this and I am thrilled to see you in the gallery this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! That green ribbon complements the DP! Thanks so much, Robyn for playing along with us again at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and a great take on the challenge card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Robyn! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous skyline stamp! Love the feel of it over your patterned paper! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card! Very beautiful skyline and the pearly-white paper is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn