Saturday 5 November 2016

Merry Christmas


Enjoying myself this hot Saturday at my desk - which I just tidied up and moved  things about which tends to put me in a creative mood more than trying to work in a mess. So my card today is for #220 Merry Monday challenge - How will you decorate your door?   Well that in itself is exciting because I have a new front door this year.  I have stamped some woodgrain onto greenish card and constructed a door knocker using a couple of dies.  I used thick metallic card from an old Christmas box and used my rubber mat to emboss the scalloped shape and added two punched circles to the center.  I die cut a few folliage sprigs in different green card and hung them from my door knocked with red ribbon and a bow.  Then slipped a stamped sentiment into the spray.  I am also posting to Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge for November - Use Metal/Faux Metal on your card.  Thanks for taking a peek


  

9 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Glad you have nice weather and are happily crafting. Fab card.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created your decorative doorknob. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn, what a fun way to use your dies. Another lovely card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your door knocker idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, Robyn! I love your door and the door knocker is so creative and fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fabulous. What a great idea using a door knob! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever idea, Robyn! Just love the door knob you created!! Congrats on the win at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, perfect a Christmas door decoration. I like this idea :-)
    Thank you for sharing with us HLS CAS.
    BozenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a creative way to use a die! Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn