Saturday 28 January 2017

Celebrate Friends

Today I am casing Lyn's tag at Tag You're It #64 challenge.  I was inspired by her layers of colour behind you sweet coffee mug with it's swirl of foam and mini heart - I used a die cut mug from my  stash and cut down a die cut cupcake icing topping to make my  foam and added some glitter glue.  I used a scallop edge also to break the colour strips and added my stamped sentiment.  Finished my tag with some matching ribbon ties.  Thanks for taking a peek

 Favourite

8 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Love this tag.

    Hope you have a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is a perfect take on the challenge and beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful Robyn and I love how you've made the foam on top. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and beautiful tag, Robyn! Thanks for playing along at TYI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect take on the inspiration tag! Thanks for sharing at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty tag! The sparkles on the foam look great. Thanks for sharing at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robyn your tag is absolutely adorable! Love the mug and topping! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn