Sunday 15 January 2017

Happy Birthday

I'm back at last in 2017 to start afresh and this weekend I've had a lovely time making a few cards to begin my birthday collection.  My first card is in the mail so I'll post it in a few days when the recipient has received it. This year I've decided to tackle two cards at once with the same stamps... so I'm using my these stamped tulips to make a "Square" card for the Simon Says Monday challenge - Be Square. Also posting to Seize the Birthday challenge - Anything Goes. I watercoloured with Brushos and layered the image with diecuts to form a frame.  Thanks for taking a peek




Simon Says: Be Square

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, That's a lovely card. I like the colours. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card, the tulips are fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely array of tulips -- Thanks for joining in at STB~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn