Tuesday 24 January 2017

Joy

This week Darnell encouraged us to use our colored pencils on her NBUS #8 challenge and I found with them sitting on my desk I started colouring in other images.... and this cute bird stamp has become a little Robin.  I decided to keep is clean and simple - so chose this embossing folder for the background.  Then added some die cut foliage and a contrasting die cut sentiment to finish. I'm posting to Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge - Anything Goes with an Optional Twist - JOY. Also to Happy Little Stamper - Anything Goes with Dies challenge.


    

4 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Lovely Christmas cards. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn I think this is an absolutely beautiful card and I love your little robin. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn, this is GORGEOUS! I love the EF you used and that it partially covers the base. The diecut is so elegant, and your robin is colored so beautifully. I love it! Thanks so much for playing our January Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card...Love the embossing folder you have used..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn