Saturday 28 January 2017

Just for You

 
For my card today I'm using the layout at CAS(E) this Sketch #206 and I was inspired to include some music script stamping for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge CFC166 - Music to my ears.  Firstly I stamped my birds on a branch image and coloured them in, then using a mask I used an inked baby wipe to swipe blue across the bottom section...then I added some music script.  Finally I  mounted the panel to a white card and added a stamped sentiment.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, This is lovely. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Robyn.I love this sweet image and your pretty colours and design are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Robyn this is so sweet! Fabulous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card Robyn. What sweet little birds. The colours are lovely and I really like everything about this card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute Robyn...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors/coloring...... and a lovely addition to the CAS(E) this Sketch #206 gallery!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn