Thursday 16 February 2017

Happy Birthday

This afternoon I have a card for the Alphabet Challenge - 'X' - X Marks the Spot.  I have used some spotty DP for my background panel and added a length of spotty ribbon.  I used a stamped and Twinkling H2O painted floral image from my UFO stash and then carefully die cut a frame and then fussy cut around the image.  I stamped a sentiment on a frilly die cut label and positioned it under the flowers and to finish I added a die cut and embossed flower layered on a matching die cut flower.  Thanks for taking a peek

 X for X Marks the Spot (or dots)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Another pretty card. I like the colours.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the colours... such a gorgeous shade of green and your flowers are coloured so brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Robyn and I love the Spring colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Robyn. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn