Wednesday 22 February 2017

Love from All of Us

Well I'm not sure where these colours came from to make a Christmas card...but I do like them....I wanted to be a bit non-traditional.  I stamped and coloured my stocking with Brushos, then used the stamp with Versamark to add detail to the green strip and layered these onto a burnt orange (Gamboge in Brushos) panel. To finish I added a stamped sentiment.  I roughly used the layout at Paper Play Sketches #35 and the theme - Stockings at Merry Monday Challenge #236.  And finally I'm posting to Season's Greetings challenge #1 - Anything Goes with a twist -Love. Thanks for taking a peek

  
  http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/weekly-winners_27.html

15 comments:

  1. Robyn, I love the colours. The traditional colours can get a bit boring.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your delicate coloring! So pretty in the non- traditional colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stocking Robyn and such pretty coloring too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, what a lovely design for this stocking! I love that you used brushos for your water coloring! it is gorgeous!Thank you for sharing this at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is wonderful! What gorgeous colouring on that super stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn, your card is beautiful. I love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I love the colours you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Season's Greetings. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Season's Greetings DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous christmas card, love the colour combo, beautifully done. Thanks for joining in on my first challenge over at Season's Greetings and also following the optional twist, good luck and hope to see you again. Please ensure your a follower, thank you.
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Season’s Greetings Christmas Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautifully done! I like your non traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card and a great way of incorporating the special twist-Love! Thank you for playing along with us over at Season's Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is gorgeous! Love the teal and orange! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, wow, wow, Robyn. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robyn, this is so pretty ! I love the non-traditional colors. Can you share who makes the image? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeAnne, my stamp is from Power Poppy - love their fine line stamps

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn