Tuesday 28 February 2017

You & Me the Perfect Blend

Oh I do enjoy a cup of tea especially in a nice china cup and saucer..  so I'm happy to post my card today with the inspiration from Fusion Card challenge - Pretty in Pink.  I used both the sketch and photo for inspiration... including cups and an embossed back panel.  I stamped and embossed my image in gold and used Distress Inks to colour it and then fussy cut it out.  I found this pink background in my stash made with stencils and DI and light stamping in slightly darker pink...I stamped on my sentiment and attached the cups with 3D tape. I am also posting to Inkspirational challenge #129 with word prompt - Connect.... no nicer way to spend a few moments than with a friend over a cuppa.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

4 comments:

  1. Great card Robyn !
    This inspires me !!!!
    May be I will make a cup of tea to and
    share it with you !!!!!

    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sentiment, perfect for our challenge! Very beautiful card with your soft color palette. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn, Your card is lovely.

    Hope you've had a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Robyn and a lovely sentiment too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn